Friday, September 22, 2017

#CTST

Celebrate the Small Things

If you're looking for a sweet Blog Hop that doesn't have to take a lot of your time, and can post about any little tidbit, then join in #CTST! Go to Lexa Cain's and sign up. 
Lexa's wonderful co-hosts are:
L.G. Keltner @ Writing Off The Edge
Tonja Drecker @ Kidbits Blog

I'm happy to report, I finished my first draft for the IWSG Anthology Contest. Now comes the editing.  I'm wary if it will meet the criteria, but I can only hope.


The annual IWSG Anthology Contest is now open! 
Genre: Mystery/Crime/Thriller
Theme: Tick Tock. We have an awesome panel of judges this year and the winning entries will be published in a royalty-paying anthology. 
See the IWSG Anthology Contest post for details. 

I'm going on an adventure 


I'll be leaving today to visit my son in Pennsylvania for the baptism of Charlotte, my grand baby.

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.


5 comments: